28 October 2008

Bill Cosby Talks to the Kids About Drugs (Download Link Fixed!)



**Update: 30 May 2015 - Given Bill Cosby's recent return to the news, a lot of my friends have been asking for a copy of this. Download link fixed**

Yes, I'm dead serious. Listen for the Cos as he sets these kids straight. Better to sit on a stoop with Dr. Huxtable then robbing his kids out in front of their palatial-yet-subtle Brooklyn dwelling.

Hit up Wikipedia for more info:

Track listing

  1. Introduction - Downers And Uppers
  2. Questions and Answers
  3. Dope Pusher
  4. Bill Talks About Hard Drugs
  5. I Found a Way Out
  6. Order In The Classroom
  7. People Make Mistakes
  8. I Know I Can Handle It
  9. Bill Talks About Pushers
  10. Captain Junkie
  11. Bill and the Kids Sing / Closing
Download HERE (mp3 format)

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious. I was definitely not expecting to see a post on the Cos here. I'll be checking out this album later after class. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete